Join our cause. Help us to help others.
There are plenty of fun ways to raise money in support of Community Access: check out our new Fundraising Toolkit for some ideas to get you started!
And remember, every dollar you raise will help us to make a positive difference in people’s lives. Here are just some of the many ways how:
- $50 offers hot meals for a participant
- $100 helps provide substance abuse counseling services
- $250 supports health and wellness programs and counseling for a participant
- $500 provides supplies and instruction for a participant in our art program
- $1,000 provides counseling, GED participation, computer classes, and financial literacy training for an East Village Access participant
- $2,500 enables an individual to participate in our Howie the Harp job training program in Harlem